Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HOT! HOT! HOT!



So I have decided that one of the times I am able to update my blog is when Bentlee is sick. I guess you know what is coming next...Bugs is sick. No big deal just a "summer cold," whatever that is, and the start of an ear infection. Very low grade fever if at all and a little crankiness. The doctor sent us home with an antibiotic for a fews days to clear up the ear. I of course have the "summer cold" too but was not given anything. I guess I am a big girl and don't need medicine! I really think it has alot to do with the HOT weather and low humidity because I feel completely fine. Needless to say I get to spend extra time with Bugs even if she does not feel 100%. Nick took her to the doctor this morning since I had been in Dallas with my cousin and her 7 week old little girl. After being there I realized I missed that age but I also remembered how much I enjoy our full night of sleep now. My other friend Nicole, had her little girl last Friday in Houston and we are now waiting on Sarah who is due in 3 weeks. My sister-in-law is due in September with a girl also. Bentlee is really excited to have anther playmate and even happier that it is a girl! Not too much has been happening with the Keepers. We had supper club last week at our house which is always a blast. We have the best friends! Nick's 30th birthday is coming up so I am trying to figure out what to do. Very stressful since it is the big 3-0! Bugs is waking up so I gotta run!

No comments: