Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome Spring!




I really have to become more dedicated to this blog thing. I mean really, I do have an extra five minutes once a week to update. So, what have we been doing since the last post...well Bentlee went to her third wedding that was in Dallas. She did awesome. She stayed up until 10:30pm and was even dancing on the dance floor. She had the best time of us all! She went to two birthday parties which she loved, since it meant that she could have cupcakes and cookies. Miss B will be going this weekend to her first baby shower. My cousin is due in June with a little girl and she is having her first shower on Sunday. Bentlee is very excited to see "baby." Nick and I started the remodel of Bentlee's playroom. Hopefully we can have it done in about 3-4 weeks. I know that is wishful thinking because it always takes twice as long as I expect it to. But here's to wishful thinking! We took the pool cover off and were greeted with lovely green pool water. Oh well, that is why we have the best pool guy in the world! I posted a pic of Bentlee with her hotmitts on her hands. She loves these. She grabbed them out of the drawer and put them on all by herself. I was rolling on the floor laughing and had to take a picture. Too cute! Try to take time out and enjoy the wonderful weather. We bought Bentlee a little pink buggy that has a steering wheel that she sits in and we push around the block. I don't have a picture of her yet, but she puts her sunglasses on and just sits back while we walk around the neighborhood. She looks like such a little diva. I will try to post that picture next time. Well, I will write more soon! Don't I always say that????

3 comments:

Nicki W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicki W. said...

love you bentlee!
love,
tristan

TeamRiss said...

Those hot mitts are fabulous! She's so big and just look adorable dancing around. I know the guests at the wedding loved watching her!