Saturday, April 26, 2008

So It Is Pink Eye

Miss Bentlee has pink eye again! We started Thursday as any other day except I did notice that one of her eyes was a little crusty when she woke up. I didn't think much of it since we had a huge storm the night before that blew alot of stuff in the air. I had a huge day at work and had to meet the electrician at 9:00 to go over, what else, the electrical stuff in our playroom remodel. Anyway, we got to school and she started eating her breakfast. I mentioned to one of her teachers to let me know if her eye got worse and I would call the doctor. Next thing I know, we are both back in the car and have been sent home with pink eye. I had to go to work so my wonderful husband agreed to stay home with her ALL DAY! And, added bonus, would even take her to the doctor! She got to stay home with mommy on Friday morning and then daddy watched her in the afternoon. She is fine now, just still putting drops in her eye and an antibiotic to stop the beginning on an ear infection her dr. discovered. This weekend is Cotton Palace and I am blogging, as well as stalking other blogs, to help me stay awake until 11:45 when I have to go to Ridgewood and retrieve a dress that I am to babysit overnight! I am actually surprised how hard it is to make myself stay up...it seems like last week in college when we were leaving the apartment to go out at 10:30! Wow, have things changed! I am posting a pic of Bentlee's new ride. On Friday, she rode 5 separate times. I would say we are getting our money's worth on this one plus mommy and daddy are getting their exercise! Oh, I bought her a bubble machine and she loves it! She learned to say "bubbles" and now repeats it all the time. I highly recommend this genius invention. It beats getting all sticky and soapy from that wand that you can never get out of the bottle!

No comments: