Friday, February 1, 2008

We're Back



We had a wonderful time skiing in Telluride and just getting away from normal life! However, we returned to find Bentlee with a new tooth (which really wasn't bad to miss) and WALKING! Not just a few little baby steps she had started before we left, but full across the room, chasing the dog and cat, carrying her toys WALKING! I can't believe how quickly she got the hang of it. So now my life revolves around litteraly chasing a 13 month old around the house and hoping that she does not fall forward into anything sharp or hard (which if you look around your house, everything is sharp or hard!) I have been waiting and wanting this moment to arrive and now that I am in it, I kind of miss being able to leave the room for a sec to answer the phone since I knew she could not crawl as fast as I could walk. But now, I have a little shadow following my every move and she is completely adorable!

5 comments:

The Brewers said...

I am so glad you're blogging!! Yea, another blog for me to stalk!
I'm loving the tutu, and I'm with you, I kinda like it that Brady stay's where I put him right now!!

Margaret Burk said...

Brie & Nick --
Nice blog and it's great to see pictures of Bentlee. Seems somehow she's left baby stage and moved onto little girl (adorable!) stage quite quickly!

Thanks for sharing,
Margaret Burk

TeamRiss said...

She looks like a princess in her adorable skirt. Already dancing around...no surprise!

Nicole said...

hey there...i'm a friend of em's! just decided to check out your blog...and bentlee is precious! if only my 11 month old had as much hair!!! love the tutu!!! n.

Kimberly said...

I love the blog and I loved seeing Bentlee today at the birthday. She is simply the most precious little girl.

I can't wait to join the playdates again and keep up with her life.

I'll check back.