Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall is here...almost!




So the last time I posted it was a million degrees outside and now we are blessed with cool mornings and warm afternoons. I can't believe it has been so long since I posted but things are crazy in our lives right now. For one, I am spending alot of time at work which is great because I love what I do although simple as it may be. Second, Bentlee is growing like a weed and developing into such a determined and strong-willed little girl. I mean, no more car seat (tantrum-yes I do still put her in it BUT it is a fight!), no more sitting in the basket at Target (but rather standing) and the use of the word "no" and "mine" in almost every conversation. I see alot of me coming out in her and that is really frightening! She loves being outside in this great weather and we have come to expect skinned knees and scrapes as well as bites of all sorts anytime she goes out. I constantly am armed with Neosporian and Band-Aids. She loves rocks and acorns and playing with the remote controlled boats in the pool with Daddy (no more dada and mama-it is daddy and mommy!) My sister in law had her baby a few weeks ago and it made me miss again that age. I know this sounds crazy but I really miss those days with Bentlee. Nick's parents are moving so that is stressful in itself and we don't even have to do much! So that is about all for now. Enjoy the weather and your kids because it is all for just a moment!

3 comments:

TeamRiss said...

I like the picture of she and her Daddy. Such cool glasses. She looks so grown-up! I love it that she says, 'mine!' Adorable...

Lane Marie said...

wait a second yall have a blog. i had no idea! i have some catching up to do! i heard you are feeling pretty good from nicole! thinking of you!

Lane Marie said...

ok so I thought bentlee looked little I didn't read a thing before I commented! hilarious, you need to update with a new drew from the drew crew when he comes!